Enrollment End Date
Created byBageshree Deo
Information Technology is inevitable today. Every person should be Computer literate. Course in Information Technology will help students to understand the working of a Computer in an easy way. The syllabus starts from basics and advances to the current technology.
This course will provide knowledge of MS-Office which is required in our day to day life.
Mobile phone, I-Pad is commonly used by everyone. It is interesting to know the Operating system used in it. This course guides us through the concept of Operating System.
Online transaction is the need of the hour. Hence, learning Internet and using its various applications is important. The syllabus includes Internet and its utilities.
Also, students should be well versed with the database system. Today, database is used in every organization and students should be aware of it.
Similarly, the concept of ‘System’, which is used in organizations, should be known. Learning System and its applications is made easy through these lectures.
This course will keep students updated about the new technology like Cloud Computing.
Thus, Course in Information Technology, proves to be very useful to all and will surely help them in their career.
To access the content, please enroll in the course.
Course Syllabus & Schedule
Name: Mrs. Bageshree Y Deo
Working as a faculty of BBA, BCA, BBM at BMCC, Pune
Qualification: MCM, MCA
1. Worked as MCM faculty and Placement Officer at Marathwada MitraMandal’s IMERT- B school, Pune.
2. Worked as a faculty at Indsearch, Pune.
Paper Presentations in various forums:
1. “Technology Management for Business Enhancement” at the International Research Conference at Kohinoor Business School and Center for Management Research, Khandala.
2. “Cyber Security” at the National Level Seminar at the Arihant College of Arts, Commerce and Science, Pune.
3. “Data Mining and Data Warehousing“at the National Level Conference on Advancements in IT and Management at MIT, Alandi Pune.
Extra - Curricular Activities:
1. Successfully recorded the educational lectures of EMRC (Educational Multimedia Research Center) at SPPU.
2. Co-ordinator of EMRC lectures of BMCC.