Enrollment End Date
Created byRavi Ahuja ahuja
This Course of Basics in Management aims to sensitize learners about the concept of management and its various functions that contribute significantly. The course also highlights the importance of organization structure, communication and leadership.
To access the content, please enroll in the course.
Course Syllabus & Schedule
Dr. (CS) Ravi Ahuja
M.Com, SET (Commerce), MBA (Operations Management), GDC & A, CS, Ph.D.
E- Content Development
An astute and result oriented professional with nearly 9 years of experience in handling all aspects of teaching at undergraduate and post-graduate level, People Management in the service industry. Currently located at Savitribai Phule Pune University (Formerly known as
University of Pune)
March 2014- Till Date
Assistant Professor- Skill Development Centre, Savitribai Phule Pune University
Short duration training programmes for Post graduate students at University Campus
1. Resume Writing and Business Etiquettes
2. Time Management Skills
3. Tax Planning Skills
4. Financial Planning Skills
5. Management Skills
6. Business ethics at work place
7. Work place ethics
8. Information Security
1. Teaching : General and Skilling Subjects
2. Coordinator: Overall B.Voc (Retail Management Program)
3. Syllabus designing as per University and NSQF Levels.
1. Designed 4 credit skilled based syllabuses for faculty of commerce
2. Coordination of Conduction of Skill based activities at affiliated colleges.
3. Coordinator, Departmental Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
4. University Representative, Community Colleges affiliated to University
5. Project Coordinator-“Free Coaching and Allied Scheme for Minority students” for offering skill based courses for employment in private sectors.
6. Coordinator: Soft Skills Development Programme of SPPU for three affiliated district colleges.
7. Project Coordinator: “Deen Dayal Upadhay Kaushal Kendra” UGC funded scheme.
Visting Faculty: Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce, Pune for M.Com Classes (Avoid this)
1. Involved in development of e-content for commerce and management subjects. Till date 100+ programmes have been scripted and recorded till date with support of EMMRC, Pune and CEC, New Delhi
2. Subjects recorded (Tourism, Marketing, Management, Company Law, Theories on Management etc)
1. Principal Investigator for development of MOOC’s (Massive Online Open Programme) in “ Fundamentals of Retail Management” hosted on SWAYAM Platform, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India
1st Run: 16th Jan, 17 to 12th March, 17 (Students Enrolled: 395)
2nd Run: 23rd Nov, 17 to 16th December, 17 (Students Enrolled: 1400)
Other MOOC’s Programme in Preparation: Basics in Management (SYB.Com), Business Law (SY.BBA/SYB.Com) , Business Planning and Project Management (TYBBA)
“Structural Changes in the economy of Maharashtra in the post economic reforms period” awarded by Savitribai Phule Pune University, July 2015”
Ongoing Research Project:
“ A study of awareness of financial skills of students pursuing post graduate degree in commerce faculty with reference to Pune urban region”
Funding Agency: S.P.Pune University