BOOKS AND REFERENCES
1. Michal Lyons, Theo Schilderman, Camillo Boano editors. Building back better. Delivering people-centered housing reconstruction at scale. Practical Action Publishing: Rugby; 2010.
2. Johnson.C. Creating an enabling environment for reducing disaster risk: Recent experience of regulatory frameworks for land, planning and building in low and middle-income countries. Global assessment report on disaster risk reduction. ISDR, April 2011.
3. Kuriakose B. Habitat mapping of Thrangambadi: a study of Tharangambadi village in connection with tsunami reconstruction project. Trivendrum, Kerala: South Indian Federation of Fishermen Societies (SIFFS); 2006.
4. ISDR. Indigenous knowledge for disaster risk reduction: good practices and lessons learned from experiences in the Asia-Pacific Region; 2008. Available at: 〈http://www.unisdr.org/we/inform/pub lications/3646〉.
5. Jigyasu R. Reducing vulnerbaility through local knowledge: the case of India and Nepal. Doctoral research. Throendium, Norway: University of Norway; 2002.
6. Johnson C. Strategic planning for temporary housing: 1999 earthquakes in Turkey. Montreal, Canada.University of Montreal; 2006.
7. Johnson C, et al. Truths and myths about community participation in post-disaster housing projects. Habitat International, 2007;31 (1):100–15. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.habitatint.2006.08.003.