BOOKS AND REFERENCES
1. Barners and Teeters: New Horizens in Criminology (3rd ed.), Prentice Hall, New Delhi, 1966, p.41.
2. Quoted by: Mahesh Chandra: Socio-Economic Crimes, N.M. Tripathi, Bombay, 1979, p. 68.
3. Sutherland: White Collar Crimes, Holt, Rinehart and Winston, New York, 1949, p. 1.
4. Quoted by Bipan Chandra: Modern India, op. cit., p. 71.
5. Santhanam Committee Report, (That Committee was appointed by Central Government, in 1962), pp. 53-54, Government of India.
6. Law commission of India (47th Report) on Socio-Economic Offences. p. 4 (1972).
7. R.K. Tawney, as quoted by Gilbert Gers and Robert F. Meier, White-Collar Crime: offences in Business politics and the Professions, P.5 (The Free Press, N.4, 1977).
8. Elmer Hubert Jonson, as quoted by Ahmed Sadique, Criminology: Problems and Perspectives, P-3, (4th ed., Eastern Book Company, Lucknow, 1997).
9. Law Commission of India 29th Report, p. 14, (1966)
10. David Nelken “White-Collar crime”, Mike Magure (Ed), The Oxfort Handbook of Criminology, p. 363 (Rod Murgas and Robert Reinder, 1994).
11. M. Clarke’s comments for instance, seems to have emanated from extending the definition to business crime.
12. Richard Quinney, as edited by G. Gies, at 286.
13. Donald L Newman, Marshall B. Clinard, Gilbert Geis, Wihelm Aubert, Richard Quenney, Paul W. Tappan are, but the few.
14. K. I Vibhute, P.S. Atchuthen Pillai’s Criminal Law, Lexisnexis Butterworths, 2008, pp. 35-51).
15. Jeremy Horder, "Two Histories and Four Hidden Principles of Mens Rea", Law Quarterly Review, pp. 95-119 (Vol. 113, January, 1997).
16. K.D. Gaur, Criminal Law, Cases & Materials, pp. 28-229 (2nd Ed., N.M. Tripathi Private Limited, 1985).
17. Seeth and Capoor’s 2006 The Prevention of Food Adulteration Act 1954 , Delhi Law house
18. Monica Dasgupta (2005) Public Health in India: an overview, World Bank Development Research Group, Public Services
19. Mahendra K Sharma (1996) Minimum Sentencing for offences in India : Law & Policy
20. Katherine Ralston (2001) Consumer food safety behaviour , US Dept of Agriculture : Economic Research Service
21. Ensuring Safe Food: From Production to Consumption : By Committee to Ensure Safe Food from Production to Consumption (U.S.), National Research Council (U.S.), National Academy of Sciences (U.S.)
47th Law Commission Report
LIST OF STATUTE / LEGISLATION
1. Consumer Protection Act 1986 [Act No. 68 of 1986, dated 24th December, 1986]
2. Criminal Procedure Code 1974 [Act No. 2 of 1974, dated 25th January, 1974]
3. Food Safety and Standards Act 2006 [Act No. 2 of 1974, dated 23rd August, 2006]
4. Legal Metrology Act 2009 [Act No. 1 of 2010, dated 13th January, 2010]
5. Legal Metrology (Package Commodity Rules) 2011
6. Prevention of Food Adulteration Act 1955 [Act No. 37 of 1954, dated 29th September, 1954]
7. Fruits and Vegetable Products (Control) Order- FPO 1955"
8. Meat Food Products Order (MFPO) 1973
9. Vegetable Oil Products (Control) Order, 1947
10. Edible Oils Packaging (Regulation) Order, 1988
11. Solvent Extracted Oil, De-oiled Meal and Edible Flour (Control) Order, 1967
12. Milk and Milk Products Order, 1992
13. Income Tax Act, 1961
14. Undisclosed Foreign Income and Assets (Imposition of Tax) Act, 2015.