About the Course:
The course on Corporate Law is a core course in almost all National Law universities and other State universities. This course is taught to both UG and Master courses. In LL.M, course is mandatory for Business Law (Private Law) specialization. This course is also important for professional courses like Chartered accountants, Company secretary, Masters in Commerce, Masters in Business Administration as well as Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration.
The course is a full credit course for universities. Generally, law universities offer this course as a 4-credit full course which is taught over one semester.The course is certification ready and looking into its importance for persons associated with business and law, it will be able to meet the needs of lifelong learners. Professionals who may not be enrolled for a regular degree or who only wish to understand corporate laws, their need will be served by the course.
The course has proctored examination at the end of the semester and gives credits to students.
India has witnessed tremendous growth in the corporate sector in the last few decades. In view of this, it becomes important for students of law and commerce to understand the legal dynamics of the corporate sector. The course covers all important recent developments in this area. The course of Corporate Law has been specifically designed to provide not only an overview but also an in-depth knowledge about incorporation, raising capital by companies, borrowings and investments by companies, foreign direct investment in Indian companies, corporate restructuring, corporate insolvency and other related important issues.
• In-depth understanding about different business organisations and comprehend importance of company form of business organisation with its incorporation and administration
• Learning about raising of capital by companies in compliance with SEBI regulations
• Comprehension of corporate management and governance
• Learning legal aspects of accounts and audit of companies with role of auditors
• Understanding different restructuring methods for companies
• Understanding business rescue proceedings and compromises
• Knowledge about investigations and adjudicatory machinery of companies
• Knowledge about remedies available to shareholders and other in a company
• Understanding corporate insolvency
|Course Status :||Upcoming|
|Course Type :||Core|
|Duration :||15 weeks|
|Start Date :||06 Jul 2020|
|End Date :||31 Oct 2020|
|Exam Date :|
|Enrollment Ends :||31 Aug 2020|