BOOKS AND REFERENCES
• AURORE. 2016. Best practices in solar water pumping. Manual Published by Auroville Renewal Energy (AuroRE) CSR Office Auroshipam, Auroville 650 101 (Tamil Nadu). Pp 1-46.
• Jagan Nath Shrestha, Ajay Kumar Jha and Rajendra Karki. 2014. Training Manual on Solar PV Pumping System. Published by GRID Nepal in joint venture with Center for Energy Studies Institute of Engineering, TU. Pp 1-170.
• Jeff Kenna and Bill Gillett. 1985. Solar Water Pumping-A Handbook. Intermediate Technology Publications, 103/105 Southampton Row, London WC14 HH. Pp 1-134.
• Model Scheme on Solar Photovoltaic Pumping System (for farmers without pumpsets). Manual published by National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) Head office, Mumbai.
• NSW Farmers, GSES, 2015, Solar-powered pumping in agriculture: A guide to system selection and design. NSW Farmers, 2015.
• Priyabrata Santra, P.C. Pande, A.K. Singh and Pradeep Kumar. 2016. Solar PV pumping system for irrigation purpose and its economic comparison with grid-connected electricity and diesel operated pumps. Indian Journal of Economics and Development, 4 (4). 1-7. ISSN (online): 2320-9836 and ISSN (Print): 2320-9828.
• SNV. 2015. Solar PV Standardised Training Manual. Developed by SNV for the Rural Solar Market Development. Pp 1-98.
• Sivanappan, R.K. and Padmakumari, O. 1980. Drip irrigation SVNP Report, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore, India. Pp. 15.